Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 7: Snickerdoodles




Let's be honest. This is getting hard. Not so much the action of baking, but the action of EATING all of these cookies, is wearing on me. I've had to start exercising to not feel like a cookie sloth!


Today was snickerdoodle day, who can resist snickerdoodle? Not this girl; she ate four hot, fresh, snickerdoodle!

I need to give these cookies away; so far family and coworkers have reaped the pleasures of infinite cookies, but I think I need to pay a visit to my girlfriends to give them a taste of this cookie madness.

Edit: Just shot out of bed, (as I was reading the newest December edition of Better Homes and Garden's special edition Christmas baking), realizing I didn't post a link to tonight's recipe. That just wont do! You can find this lovely recipe here

No comments: