Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 19: Lemon Poppy Seed Slices





Lemon Poppy Seed Slices are a new cookie tradition that started at last years Annual Cookie Bake. We soon discovered that they tasted amazing paired with blackberry jam. I like these cookies because they are multi seasonal, and would be outstanding paired with iced tea in the summertime.


It's very exciting to be out of school, though I still feel like I should be studying for something. One more semester ahead of me, then I am a real adult, in the real world. . . . and I wont have to feel guilty about baking instead of opening up a text book!

Yesterday was an amazingly fun day; 12 hours spent with friends, family, and my guy. It's really amazing to have a lot of people you care about crammed in one room together, having a great time.

This is definitely a tradition that we will be keeping :); baking, laughing, and loving.

-A

No comments: