Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 13: Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread



Martha Stewart really knew what she was doing when she made these babies. Every year my sister and I devour a batch of this recipe before we even compile our cookie tins.

If you love gingerbread and chocolate, then nothing is really better than a hot, gooey, chocolate gingerbread cookie.

Today was the gift exchange at work. My department is the coolest department; I've been at my current job for the last 5 Christmas, and every year the mound of gifts under out Christmas tree grows and grows. We really get into the spirit of giving!


Now as I am facing piles and piles of cookies, giving out cookie tins seem to be the only solution to this madness!

I love the holidays :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our Department Rocks! We love you Amber!!

California Chi said...

These are my favorite!