Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 17: Cheesy Dog Biscuits


The holidays are a time to think of everyone, including your pets.... and your friends pets. I saw this recipe in Country Living's Dec 2009 issue and thought I'd give it a try.

They smelled very good when they came out of the oven, like a cheddar biscuit. So ... G and I both had one. Needless to say there is no reason why you can't enjoy one of these with your pup!

All that's in them is cheese, butter, and flour, baked to perfection.

I can't wait to hand these out at the gift exchange coming up.

-A

1 comment:

California Chi said...

Fresa loved her's so much that she stole it off the table and had a party in the bedroom. When we found her the bag was ripped open on the floor. Crumbs and toys were all over the crumpled bedsheets. Her present to me was cleaning up the mess she made, lol.